Meet with us!
It’s very important to us that you come to Enterprising Mums because you believe it’s the right networking meeting for you. So we offer all newcomers the opportunity to make sure by offering up to three meetings, before we ask you to become a member..
Our monthly networking meetings are supportive, friendly and informal and usually have a guest speaker to impart knowledge. Everyone in the room gets the opportunity to speak about their business or idea for one minute, and one member gets to be in the “business spotlight” for 10 minutes – this member would have entered a free, random draw the previous month. If you have them, please bring cards and leaflets to distribute at the meeting, but if you’re coming with just the idea of running your own business, that’s also fine. We have several members who came with a business idea, and with the support that we were able to give, now run successful businesses. Wherever possible, it is best that children are not at the meetings, but if this is unavoidable, please ensure they do not disturb the running of the meeting.
Our members all run their own fantastic individual businesses. Use the menu to view a showcase of the companies and achievements.
Become a member
If you decide Enterprising Mums is for you, then you can become a member for just £50 per year. Cheaper than many other networking organisations, and you will receive the following:
- Reduced monthly networking meeting fees
- Exposure on the Enterprising Mums website – showcase your business on our members only business directory.
- Priority speaker
- Entry into our monthly business spotlight – 10 minutes to tell us about your business
- Social media promotion through our own Pages
- Reduced fees for Enterprising Mums workshops and events
- Access to our members only Facebook group